3 Minute French help you build on from the knowledge you learnt in Courses 1-6, and learn how to communicate in even more situations.
What you’ll learn
- Learn about some new grammatical features in French
- Add some very useful vocabulary
- Look at some ways that French language structures differ from English and can’t always be translated word for word
- Learn some time phrases to enable you to talk about the past, present and future
- Learn the French words for languages and countries, and the differences between “en” and “à”
- Look at a new way you can use the phrase “il y a”
- Meet a very useful phrase that makes asking questions easy
- Learn an enormous list of useful French adjectives
- Add some new location adverbs to your French repertoire
- Look at some useful words and phrases linked to travel and transport
- Start to look at the present tense in French, how to turn it negative and how to form questions using it
- Learn a handful of very useful irregular verbs in the present tense
- Look at the imperative in French
- Make sure that you are familiar with everything learnt in 3 Minute French courses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
Hello and welcome to “3 Minute French – Course 7″ The aim of this course is to make French accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or “aptitude” for learning. This course leads on from “3 Minute French – Courses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6” and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
My method for teaching French is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I’ve taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, it’s almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the French language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to France or any other French speaking country, and you’ll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practise what you’ve learnt, and structured repetition ensures you’ll never forget what you’ve learnt.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who enjoys the 3 Minute French method and wants to build more on what has been learnt so far