What you’ll learn
- Joining & Sorting Arrays
- jQuery Selectors (ID, Class, Other)
- jQuery Events, Multiple Event Handlers, Hiding-Showing, Toggle, Fades, Slides
- jQuery Animations
- jQuery Stop, Callback Functions, Chaining, Draggables, Accordion Menus
- jQuery Get Content, Set Content, Append and Prepend
- jQuery Add, Remove, & Toggle Class
- Basic Computer Skills
- Arrays, and Array Attributes
- Conditional Statements
The second section of the course takes an in-depth look into jQuery. This is where students can take their development skills to the next level, by adding interactivity to static elements. We start with foundational concepts such as embedding jQuery, and various selectors. We then explore jQuery events, Animations, complex functions, and much more.
If you are interested in improving your web development skills, then look no further – Enrol today!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web Developers interested in upgrading their skills
- Students interested in adding interactive, animated content to web pages
- Students interested in building mobile-responsive web pages.