Game development made easy.Learn To Create a Match-3 Puzzle Game in Unity and create your own puzzle game!
You’ll Learn To Create a Match-3 Puzzle Game in Unity
- Learn C#, a modern versatile programming language.
- Understand the capabilities of 2D development in Unity.
- Develop strong and transferrable problem solving skills.
- Gain an understanding of the game development process.
- Learn how object oriented programming works in practice.
- Learn to create a fun online multiplayer experience!
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D
- A copy of Unity 2021.1 or newer
Learn how to create and program your very own match-3 puzzle game using Unity, an industry-standard game development program used by many large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.
In this course you won’t just be learning programming concepts, but tying these concepts to real game development uses. You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss the topics covered in the course as well as the next steps to take once the course is complete.
This course has been designed to be easily understandable to everyone, so whether you’re a complete beginner, an artist looking to expand their game development range or a programmer interested in understanding game design, this course will help you gain a greater understanding of development.
At the end of this course you will have developed the ability to understand such game elements as:
- Matching Gems in groups of 3 or more
- Adding Bombs and other custom objects into levels
- Creating Custom Layouts
- 3 Star Level Ratings
- Complete Level Select System
- Audio systems
- Interactive Menus
- and much more…
The course also includes a complete version of the project to use for your own reference to ensure everything in your game works as it should!
Start learning today and let me help you become a game developer!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make their own online games.
- People who want to create and publish their own games.
- Complete beginners with an interest in learning game development.
- Developers who want to re-skill across to game development.
- People interested in working in the game design industry.
- Competent and confident with using a computer.